Thread: Fantasy archipelago region

Default Fantasy archipelago region

Hello mapmakers,

As a campaign gamemaster (I am not sure if external linking is okay, but is so: http://mournblade.obsidianportal.com...el-des-cendres, sorry it's in French though) and with savings to spend, I am looking to acquire the services of a skillfull cartographer for the next setting of my campaign.

Before I head into the specific details, here are some other "meta" information on the project :
    Time constraint: The map should be finished by the month of april, but it's alright if it's a bit later
    Copyright: As long as I can use the map, it's okay for me as I have no intent to sell it
    Price: Contact me at m - -dot-- cornuejols --at- - gmail.com; preferably beneath 300$

The "Archipelago of Ashes" is set in Michael Moorcock's Young Kingdoms, in the country known as Ilmiora (if you have read the novels, it's not a prerequisite). More precisely, the archipelago spans over 800 kilometers along the west coast of Ilmiora. It comprises roughly 25 bigger islands and 50 smaller ones, the farthest being 400 km from the shore of Ilmiora. In terms of atmosphere, think Assassin's Creed: Black Flag or the islands on the carribean sea: tall mountains, lush vegetation, white beaches and turquoise sea. (Searching "Assassin's Creed Black Flag Concept Art" on google provides many results that could help: https://www.google.fr/search?q=assas...U8C7IQ_AUIBigB)

There is no specific style intended, although the map has to be colored. A kind of "explorer's map" touch would perhaps be nice although not necessary.

As for cities, there should be only three (which might make up another cartographer request later on).

Let me know if I can provide any more information.

Thank you for your time and consideration reading this message.

Shmngg

I have sent you an email!

-Dan

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Mail sent too ;D

Antonio

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Also sent you an email.

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for the amazing response: I have received over 15 offers which is incredible and, frankly, unexpected. I will look at all the emails tonight and reply to all of you.

Someone asked about the resolution: it should be printeable on a A4 sheet and it would be good if it was okay on a A3 sheet as well.

See you around!