Thread: Several Fantasy City Maps

Help Several Fantasy City Maps

Hi there! Recently I discovered this great community and that motivated me to draw my own maps again. I'm quite pleased with my world maps, but making city maps seems far more difficult to me. So I decided to ask for help.

The maps belong to my P&P world and I need about 3 to 5 city maps. So, I'm looking for someone who would create all of them, one after another. (There's no real deadline, so I won't stress anyone out)
    The first one would be a rather big port town with an elven fortress. For every city I would do a quick sketch and send it to you.

It would be awesome if I'd find someone that creates maps like Luned on Deviant Art. I love her semi realistic style: click
    But anyone that does city maps is welcome to send me an email.

The size should be big enough to print it out, but it's not meant for commercial use.

That's it for the beginning. If someone is interested, it would be great, if you sent me an e-mail to jareeva@web.de and include a few examples of your work. If there are any questions feel free to ask!

Thanks so much in advance, I'm looking forward to your offers!
    Cheers,
    B0nnie

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Email sent

Has this project been taken? If so I'll go ahead and move it to the archives.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh