Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upcoming major software update, downtime possibly imminent.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nope...only every three years...I just happened to get this server at the end of one of those three year cycles.

If anyone discovers anything not working, please post it here. I'm already seeing a potential problem with email, and I don't think that'll get fixed until tomorrow or so.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ok, I'm going to go to bed...hopefully everything won't be on fire in the morning.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Sweet dreams

Hey Robbie

I can't upload the last WIP on my Challenge thread. I tried uploading a much smaller file just as a test, and that didn't work either.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Mouse, you gave me a fright this morning since it's the last day of the challenge and I had an updated WIP!

I was able to upload without any problems. Are you still unable to upload your pic? Per chance are you using the site without the 'www' part in front of the name? I've had problems in the past uploading without that, so I always try to use the full URL including the 'www'.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Hey Everyone

Thanks for the concern and support...

I still can't upload (I do it directly from my PC).

I'm wondering, since everyone else seems to be ok, if its because I was logged in when Robbie did the 3 year update thing last night?

Is there anyone I can email it to so they can upload it for me?

I have an unavoidable appointment at 1150 am. Its 1020 right now (the only reason I'm awake this early after my 6 20 hour days in a row is because God had a double last laugh and put road drills to work right outside my window 15 minutes ago. I'm still shaking from the fright!

Don't worry if it can't be done. The whole point was taking part, and that's what I did

Sorry to spam the site, but I'm that tired I'm just going to copy and paste this to my Challenge thread, so I don't have to make up a new bunch of words right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12