Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My Worlds Atlas example

Are these for the different regions of your map - for the many crests on all those shields you have there?

(the map itself, by the way, is very impressive - I forgot to say in my last post)

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected zhar2's Avatar

Well this map i showed here is one of 400 ish, so this one is only covered by a single script (this map is only about 600 km across), the others are in different regions of the world and will be represented in the map and illustrations. as the planet is larger than earth and and other development circumstances (Anachronistic in anycase) there are 1240 realms or "nations".
    Last edited by zhar2; 10-07-2016 at 06:15 PM.

Wow. Very impressive indeed. A huge undertaking.

You must be very dedicated to the creation of this world.

Are you writing a novel?

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected zhar2's Avatar

Been working on it for three years (only this year ive started to execute the graphics and illustrations), but no its not a novel, its a setting for readers to explore (like reading a world almanac, an encyclopaedia a la Nuremberg chronicle).

Even more impressive.

I wouldn't even know where to start with such a project, but I wish you the very best of luck with it all

Okay, yeah. Wow. This is really impressive.

That is very cool, zhar2! I love the graphics you've shown us and am now super curious to see where you'll go with this. I love indepth worldbuilding like this and you seem to have the necessary skills to do it all yourself...i'm quite envious. Looking forward to more...
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Very nice map, indeed! I love the general feeling and those shields are spectacular!
    I'm not so sure about the cities (looks like a too different style, imho) and the mountains are maybe a bit too dark (maybe a different merging with the paper?).

Wow that image with the other texts/scripts is a real Halloween season treat. These are all really awesome, very Indonesian feel to most of them. Very VERY impressive, thanks for sharing!

Wow really impressive and very lovely, as is the city map on the other thread. Also like those scripts you've got there. There appear to be thousands of dots on this map, are you planning on naming them? Or just the iconed cities?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast