Thread: SSL (Https problems)

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default SSL (Https problems)

Please let me know if anyone encounters any problems accessing the site due to ssl https issues. I've been doing some work on the encryption software. Hopefully should be finished tomorrow.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Hey Robbie

Would that equate to the Guild suddenly dropping out of this parallel into some other time and space for five or so minutes at a time, and me getting a white screen with a message that starts "HTTP...something, something, something", even though I still have other perfectly functioning web pages open?

If it does, then that happened a couple of times to me yesterday.

Blog Entries

Was that before or after I made the above post? What I did tonight may have fixed it. If you still get errors, post links or screenshots here so I can troubleshoot.

Sent from my m8wl using Tapatalk

It was before. I get fairly well confused about differences in time zones, the clock on my desk, versus the time shown on this page... etc... but I'd say it happened between 6 and 12 hours before you made that post.

Does that help?

Blog Entries

Ahh, ok. Maybe. Without seeing the error I'm not totally sure. I know there are still a few issues I need to resolve and I'm slowly whittling away at them.
    I think you can set your time zone in your profile though or account settings.

Sent from my m8wl using Tapatalk

LOL. I have reset my timezone, but when I'm talking about yesterday morning, you're talking about this evening, and my poor little mousey brain can't cope with it!

It hasn't happened again since your first post, but if it does I'll take a shot of it for you

Mouse, the time zone thing is under Settings / General Settings, down near the bottom of the page under Date/Time Options. You can set it to UK time there and all post times will show relevant to your timezone.

EDIT: Ninja'd
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Sorry ChickPea! LOL!