Quote Originally Posted by thomrey View Post
Wonderful caterpillars ! You did a great job some month ago with a challenge map, I do not doubt that you'll do wonders with this map and, by the look of it, it's a pretty confident bet . I know this kind of repetitive drawing can be painful but the result seems worth the pain to me. The originality about the location is not an issue, your approach is canonic and it couldn't be better in my book !
Thanks Thomrey. So many location for the Atlantide. My favourite isn't near the Morocco's coast but near Grece, at the Thera Island.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHoarseWhisperer View Post
This is looking great Warlin, especially the caterpillar mountains, as the others have said. I tried this method myself some years ago, on my map of Edaerna. It took, I think, about 4 months to complete the mountains alone, so I know something of the trouble you're getting yourself into... Good luck Looking forward to seeing how it progresses.

THW
Your Aederna map was one of your map that cheer me up when i fumble to draw this f... caterpillar mountains. Hope to reach your achievement in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
Holy crap, that is gorgeous! One of the best examples of caterpillar mountains I've seen.
Thanks Diamond. Happy to see the president of my fan club cheering me up