Thread: Ongoing project with multiple Town & City maps

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Map Ongoing project with multiple Town & City maps - Cartographer Found

Good Day All,

I am looking for a cartographer to work on the first of quite a few "urban" maps needed to flesh out a world-build. All in all there will be around 50 or so town and city maps required along the way and once Ive started with one cartographer, I want to stick with them.

The towns and cities will be relatively varied, starting with viking style and then on to more early medieval/standard high fantasy style. I'm open to suggestion a little but thats my thoughts. I'm pretty opened minded to the style of cartography, as long as its correctly scaled and geographically correct, so to speak. If what I mean is unclear, feel free to PM. Each will also have some form of legend/labelling to show key buildings/monuments etc etc

Due to the nature of this project, I have no firm deadline but would like to start work soon, subject to finding the right cartographer and price. Thats not to say I don't understand value, I do, I just don't have unlimited funds, as much as I would like to!!

There is no desire at this stage to publish any of these maps for commercial use, if that changes, we can discuss much farther down the line.

I hope there is enough information to get started here, I look forward to hearing from you.

edit: if preferred, my email is spherbert at gmail dot com

Sean
    Last edited by Sean Patrick Herbert; 11-14-2016 at 07:30 AM.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Hi Sean, an intriguing project and I have sent you an email.

Also, by the way, I believe you need 5 posts before you can access the PM system.

I have sent you an email!

-Dan

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Email sent!

-Antonio