14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Patreon away

14 100.00%
  • No, you fool, Patreon is not for you

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Skenara [Land Beyond the Sea]

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    My pleasure ! I'm eager to see more of your work.
    Actually, I was just working on my Tipeee. But for some time now, I wanted to do something with my Patreon. Your a bit responsible for the last step .
    I kinda restart it on a new concept in my Eldoran setting - more focused on maps and with less translation for me (the major problem with my last attempt).
    After my first month with Patreeon, I will join you on your patreon.
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    The Atlas of Design ! Congrats, J. !! One more proof you're one of the very best
    Thanks you Beee I would almost guarantee that if you enter the next time, you will be included.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
    Congrats, J.! Well deserved, your maps are art, no question.

And cool that you have a patreon now. Let us know how it goes! All the best with it!
    Thanks Eilathen
    It has started well. I am still getting my bearings for what to post and how often.
    I'm sure I'll have some useful commentary after I've been at it a bit longer.

Link Atlas of Design pre-order

As a follow up to the previous posts, the new Atlas of Design is available for pre-order.
    So if you're interested in seeing Skenara and 31 other maps, go grab a copy.
    It's $35 plus shipping and handling. I receive no profit from the book. I just wanted to let people know it was available.

Go here to pre-order - http://atlasofdesign.org/order/

There's some serious mapping going on in this book ! I'll sure order this one and to all of you who read this thread, please petition for reprints of books 1 to 3. If not for you, do it for me, pleaaaaaaase

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    As a follow up to the previous posts, the new Atlas of Design is available for pre-order.
    So if you're interested in seeing Skenara and 31 other maps, go grab a copy.
    It's $35 plus shipping and handling. I receive no profit from the book. I just wanted to let people know it was available.

Go here to pre-order - http://atlasofdesign.org/order/
    Thanks for the link : I didn't know those atlas ! I ordered the 4th edition... and I join thomas for the reprint petition of books 1 to 3 !!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345