Hello everyone!

First of all I had a membership but I got a new computer and forgot all my long in information and just couldn't get back into that account. This site is really hard to use...I guess you get a lot of spam? It makes people who are a little less technologically advanced too hard to use.

Anyway, I am a new fantasy author. I am looking for estimates to make a map for my first book. I guess I can not receive private messages yet (again, the spam...) so please send me an e-mail, if that is allowed, at MelissaEBeckwith@gmail.com or connect with me on FaceBook at CalifPrincess Melissa.

Months ago I was in contact with a nice lady on this site who was not only a cartographer but a geologist as well and I can't remember her name so I can't contact her. I told her I was going to contact her again when I was ready to buy the map but...can't get into my old account.

Sorry for the ramble. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Please contact me if you are interested in making a map for me for my book. Thanks again.

Melissa E. Beckwith
www.MelissaEBeckwith.com (will be up soon!)