Thread: My Homebrew World Overview Map

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected

Map My Homebrew World Overview Map

Hi Everyone, it's my first post on here so forgive me if i don't get things quite right as i'm quite a noob with forum posts. I just wanted to post this map for everyone to see. I've been running a campaign in 5e for a good few months and the players finally bought a map so i decided to show them this one, which i drew 6 months ago. Didn't want to post it beforehand in case they got to see it on here! I will probably add more to it and experiment on it in Gimp some more and possibly make a print out for the players to have as a physical copy before the next session too. All hand drawn and did it mostly on my ipad pro with apple pencil in sketchup. Originally i drew it when sketchup didn't support layers and added borders for kingdoms to the original layer they look a bit weird and eventually i'll erase them and add them on separate layers so i can turn them on and off. The file is slightly bigger than cartographer website allows so i'll post the attachment to my imugur site and hopefully that works. The green gem in the centre of the map is where the players currently are, its a layer which i move around but i mistakenly forgot to turn it off, i will repost the image here without it if i can.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Agarta overview no gem.png 
Views:	323 
Size:	8.36 MB 
ID:	89309

http://imgur.com/uYiaz5l
    Last edited by Imants; 11-10-2016 at 09:23 PM. Reason: i'm a noob