Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Society for Exploration and Adventure of Maracasar - Guild house

Wip The Society for Exploration and Adventure of Maracasar - Guild house

Hello all, i´m a very new Member of the Guild and also totally new user of ProFantasys Campaign Cartographer 3 Plus. After having my fights with CC3/DD3 and a lot of help from the Guild See here - Mouse inspired me to open a thread and show my progress.

The object i´m working on is a Guild house. Its the house of the Society for Exploration and Adventure of Maracasar, which mainly acts on a fantasy island with a hard carribean touch.
    Its part of my rpg group.

After a lot of Adventures the group had to much gold and they decided to build their own guild house. The House is inspired by this picture and the maincharacter and guildleader Eberhard Brettschneider.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eberhart and the Guild house.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	843.7 KB 
ID:	103022

and here is what they get:
    Ground floor
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gildenhaus Erdgeschoß.jpg 
Views:	3850 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	103023

like i said i have to figure out a lot with this CC3/DD3 Programm - so i will have a lot of qquestions to all of u

Hello again, Chronist

That really is a beautiful map already - and its your first! Wow!

Already rep-worthy, I think

('rep' (reputation) is where I click the star thing at the bottom of the comment you just made, and make a comment to show my appreciation of your map. It results in you collecting little green blocks above your avatar )

Guild Expert Guild Supporter aeshnidae's Avatar

What a great map! I agree with Mouse, it's already rep-worthy...especially since this is one of the only maps I've seen that includes a garderobe! =) As a native Marylander, I am also partial to the blue crab.

Thnx a lot its a good object to learn - meanwhile details have changed and i try this and that i will upload the progress in the next days

Very nice, and an impressive first map!

Guild Artisan Guild Supporter Tenia's Avatar

Very nice, have some rep !

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Looks splendid! The only criticism I have is that the winding stairs in the south-east tower look rather oversized compared to the rest of the interior.

Thnx a lot to all your comments and rep, hopefully i find the time to work on the Map this week again, reallife ist interfiring to much the last days.

@wired - i see what u mean, maybe i will make the whole tower a little smaller, so the steps will fit into it perfectly or i find a nice looking way to make just the steps a little smaller ;-)

Hey Chronist

You're very new to this mapping game, but already you're making maps that others are appreciating and linking to from other web sites. (that's why if you hover over the map you will see that there have already been over 500 views, even though this isn't a finished map thread)

Although when I found your map on another site you had been clearly credited as the author by your Guild avatar name, "Chronist", maybe you might like to add a little map-maker's mark to your work in the future, or even a copyright notice? If you look around in the Finished Map forum you will see there are lots of different ways of doing this. Some people just add a copyright note, but others also add their webpage address, and/or a little emblem or design - their 'mark'.

It helps to identify your work and promote your skills if you should ever decide to go professional

It is up to you, of course...
    Last edited by Mouse; 01-23-2018 at 07:46 AM.

hey mouse, yeah well i didn´t thought about this becouse i still train my skills at the moment, but i like that people like what i´m trying to do ;-) if it is finished ..at some day ... i maybe will mark it somehow ;-) but thnx a lot for the hint. i hobe i can upload the finished Ground floor in the next days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast