#Mapvember Day 27 : #Infection

1685 th Day,

My last meeting hadn’t lied, the village of Aldėgobi is worth the detour. Protected behind a high wooden palisade, the small hamlet was built around a mound of earth. The small community that lives in this enclosure is peaceful, they worship Kaouck. A divinity that was unknown to me until today. Kaouck would be the god of Life, Benevolence and Happiness. I was lucky enough to attend one of their amazing ceremonies. The villagers built a strange monument. A sphere of red crystal set atop a pyramid of stone. The whole rests on a large round slab lined with seven triangular columns. The ritual dances were magnificent. Their aim was to demand the help of the great Kaouck, because a strange infection affects the inhabitants of the village. The disease began by touching the animals and now It spreads among men. It causes a violent eruption of purulent pimples, and a high fever. An old lady was anxious to show me her young son affected by this infection. I have as usual found a good excuse not to accompany her and I took the opportunity to quickly leave this contaminated village …

Extract from the « Fantastic Journey » by Khendash the Deceiver, Mage Vagabond

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	#Mapvember-Day-27-web.jpg 
Views:	557 
Size:	244.8 KB 
ID:	89789

As usual you can download Free High quality map for your personal use on the blog :
https://kosmicdungeon.wordpress.com/...ge-daldegobi…/

#Rpg #Map #Jdr #Mapvember2016