Thread: Good Place for Dungeon Objects?

Discuss Good Place for Dungeon Objects?

The Dundjinni forums hold a fantastic amount of dungeon cartography resources—far more than any other place on the Internet, I'll lay heavy wager. The trouble is, its infrastructure is entirely unreliable. Also, many of the posts are from the early-to-mid 2000's and just aren't available any more. I've not been able to even access the forums in a couple days. Unfortunately, I found almost all of my resources by appending "Dunjinni" to a Google image search.

Is there another place with some type of searchable database of dungeon resources? I'm seeking a place where one can find top-down views with transparent backgrounds of treasure chests, statues, doors, carpets, decorations, crates and barrels, candles and torches, tables and furniture, vines and greenery, and a whole lot more.

If suggesting a site, please consider including a link.

Thanks for the help!

Right now, I'm seeking grisly, mutilated corpses, so I'm going to pass on using Google image search. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    The Dundjinni forums hold a fantastic amount of dungeon cartography resources—far more than any other place on the Internet, I'll lay heavy wager. The trouble is, its infrastructure is entirely unreliable. Also, many of the posts are from the early-to-mid 2000's and just aren't available any more. I've not been able to even access the forums in a couple days. Unfortunately, I found almost all of my resources by appending "Dunjinni" to a Google image search.

Is there another place with some type of searchable database of dungeon resources? I'm seeking a place where one can find top-down views with transparent backgrounds of treasure chests, statues, doors, carpets, decorations, crates and barrels, candles and torches, tables and furniture, vines and greenery, and a whole lot more.

If suggesting a site, please consider including a link.

Thanks for the help!
    RPGMapshare.com has a large gallery of mapping objects.
    I have a large thread with hundreds of objects in it on these forums, but it could take hours to go thru. Last summer Mark Oliver and the Vintyri Project compiled all of them into one large database on their site. It is available in several formats, but you want the Dundjinni version to get them as .pngs. CLICK HERE for Vintyri.org The Vintyri Project is also one of the hosts of the CUSAC archive. It has all of the older Dundjinni artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Right now, I'm seeking grisly, mutilated corpses, so I'm going to pass on using Google image search. ;-)
    Probably a good choice!

Here are a few for you. They are from DundJinnin and RPGmapshare, not my work:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fm_dead1_thesim.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	312.1 KB 
ID:	89852Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fm_dead3_thesim.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	348.2 KB 
ID:	89853Name:  torso.png
Views: 469
Size:  54.7 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	UndeadDead_1.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	89855
    Last edited by Bogie; 12-01-2016 at 07:22 PM.

Thank you!

8, 9, 10
    Last edited by Sharpe; 12-05-2016 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Edited drunken late-night rambling out :-)

Sorry, I never downloaded those.

My suggestion to most people asking for art assets (similar to Sharpe's post) is dundjinni, but rather than go to the forums, I suggest using Google.

Google Search:"dundjinni <item>"
    Examples: "dundjinni corpse", "dundjinni barrel", "dundjinni crate"

You will find TONS of art assets.