Thread: Don't want to flood the Finished Maps forum...

Default Don't want to flood the Finished Maps forum...

I post two finished maps every week to my blog and social media streams. I was considering posting them here too, but I fear that I would end up flooding the Finished Maps forum if I did so.

Should I just start a thread for all my finished works, and occasionally (say once or twice a month) post one of my favourites as its own thread?
    Dyson's Dodecahedron
    an RPG blog, with a few maps

Pretty much all my maps are drawn by hand - ink on paper - and then scanned and contrast-enhanced

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

I think that's a reasonable solution. I'm sure we'd all like to see more stuff from you!!

Cool.

Turns out that "Cool" and a smiley face isn't enough to then click "Post" without getting a request to add additional text before submitting.
    Dyson's Dodecahedron
    an RPG blog, with a few maps

Pretty much all my maps are drawn by hand - ink on paper - and then scanned and contrast-enhanced

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    I think that's a reasonable solution. I'm sure we'd all like to see more stuff from you!!
    Seconded, thirded, fourthed and so on.

Please post as many maps as you like in whatever manner you deem appropriate. I really like your style, particularly considering all your maps I've seen are hand drawn. You just can't beat old-school style maps IMO.
    Glory is the reward of valour.

My blog at: damonjynx.blogspot.com.au

Finished Maps