Thread: Fantasy Maps Needed for Kickstarter and Novel

Help Fantasy Maps Needed for Kickstarter and Novel

Hello everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and please forgive me for going straight to the point. I completely forgot about my map needed for my book. So now I'm short on time as I'm trying to launch my Kickstarter by next week. lol This is a website full of talented artists, I hope to be able to strike a business relation with one of you.

I created a map a few years ago using brushes I found on DeviantArt. I didn't think anything of it at the time, I was only using the map for personal reference. But now, I cannot get into contact with the owner of the brushes. Therefore, I don't think I can use it in my book or for posters, my website, etc. They are beautiful brushes, so I'm disappointed.

Here is 1 of 3.
    http://artisticat86.deviantart.com/a...omri-641886674

Unfortunately, the map will only be commissioned if the stretch goal is met. Unless I'm able to pay out of my pocket (I'm a stay-at-home mom of 4, so I will try lol).

I need 3 maps total.
    Style: Similar to what I have already made. I could use grayscale and parchment since they'll be used in prints and the book.
    Quality & Size: This will be used in a novel. Standard. But I will also use them on 11"x17" posters as Kickstarter rewards and my website.
    Time Constraint: IF my stretch goal is met, work will need to start in February. The time frame is pretty flexible. I'm hoping to have everything to people by the end of 2017.
    Copyright: I of course would like reproduction rights (my book). While I would love to own full rights, I'll need to know what you'd expect me to pay you for that. I'm not sure if I'll want to sell posters of it after my Kickstarter run or not. So maybe we can both be open to future changes.
    Price range: Something to be discussed. I've commissioned art from others, but not a map.

Please contact me at AWGraybill -- at -- gmail[dot]com

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullMap.png 
Views:	62 
Size:	6.72 MB 
ID:	90590  

I guess it's technically 4 since I need a combined map? lol