Last year I was dealing with the gentlemen of the Tekumel Foundation to work on the classic Jakallan Underworld map drawn by M.A.R. Barker for his Empire of the Petal Throne campaigns. The original map is drawn on a massive desk-pad of 10 square per inch graph paper (at 10' per square, as with most old school D&D material). The goal is to reprint the original map, but also redraw it in a more modern dungeon style like my current work.

However, things stalled out (as they all have lots on their plates, and I need a bit more guidance about the contents of the Underworld before I start remaking it in my style). So, inspired by having access to M.A.R. Barker's original map, and the Empire of the Petal Throne campaign I've been playing in for the last two years, I started on my own "Jakallan Underworld".

Over the last five months I've posted a number of maps that are coming together into my version of an Empire of the Petal Throne underworld. I'm calling it "My Private Jakalla" for now, but in time my goal is to draw not only the undercity but the city above.

The first six maps are here:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my-private-jakalla-progress-F.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	3.52 MB 
ID:	90624