Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Guildcity - Tell me your preference for Section number

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

But of course

A newspaper is always best read once its been wrapped around a lovely large and very greasy piece of battered cod - preferably hot and ready to eat. Built in entertainment while you eat

Don't know whether the rest of you have seen it yet, but We were discussing how much fun it would be to have a Wally/Waldo in each of the maps. Chashio has drawn the most adorable little dragon and posted it over on Red's thread. You have to colour and shade it yourself, but that's the idea - you can use your own colour scheme to hide Wally in your map in plain sight by blending him into your map using the same colours as the rest of the map.

Just a bit of fun - feel free to join in if you want to

There will be a version of Wally in Atlas Ward, Erahum Ward, and the Borough of Lurkin, so that's 3 booked already

Thank you Chashio

Ah, I will have to do this... I have a great place for Wally.

Excellent Chashio Is Wally a resident of your section?
    Or are there more dragons roaming the city?

How big should it be ?

I just thinking that myself - before I started adorning him with lots of pretty snakeskin type patterns relating to my current map.

Best we ask Chashio?

Um... he is larger than a breadbox? .... except in the giant's house. I don't know, really. I just decided to draw him at a decent size on the screen. Whatever you guys think would work best for it.

Maybe there's a whole family of Wallies and their all different sizes and colours?

I'd like to make him as big as I think I can get away with - without him being too obvious

Is he a swamp dragon? I think they're smaller, about the size of a turkey rather than being the size of Torquay.

Oh I bet we'll get a lot of different opinions on all the details, but I think its down to each mapper who decides to join in, really

I'm going to have a different size and colour one in each of my districts. I just love the idea

Excellent idea, Thanks Cashio for the Wally dragon. Should i do it like the original one? Meaning place 200 of them and colour differntly, then let peoaple find THE ONE ?

i am thinking something like this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	auEx3XS.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	849.3 KB 
ID:	92418

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast