Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Guildcity - Tell me your preference for Section number

Ah, I will have to do this... I have a great place for Wally.

Excellent Chashio Is Wally a resident of your section?
    Or are there more dragons roaming the city?

How big should it be ?

I just thinking that myself - before I started adorning him with lots of pretty snakeskin type patterns relating to my current map.

Best we ask Chashio?

Um... he is larger than a breadbox? .... except in the giant's house. I don't know, really. I just decided to draw him at a decent size on the screen. Whatever you guys think would work best for it.

Maybe there's a whole family of Wallies and their all different sizes and colours?

I'd like to make him as big as I think I can get away with - without him being too obvious

Is he a swamp dragon? I think they're smaller, about the size of a turkey rather than being the size of Torquay.

Oh I bet we'll get a lot of different opinions on all the details, but I think its down to each mapper who decides to join in, really

I'm going to have a different size and colour one in each of my districts. I just love the idea

Excellent idea, Thanks Cashio for the Wally dragon. Should i do it like the original one? Meaning place 200 of them and colour differntly, then let peoaple find THE ONE ?

i am thinking something like this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	auEx3XS.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	849.3 KB 
ID:	92418

That's an extremely generous offer - if Chashio doesn't mind.

I'd like a muted turquoise one (muted meaning that its not too saturated in colour - the colour of water perhaps)... and a hay-coloured pale golden one... and a greenish one....

Sorry! Just dreaming

Don't worry if you haven't got time. I can do them myself, but I'm nowhere near as good at shading and colouring things as you are

It is a crazy idea, i dont think someone will follow it Let's place one dragon, maybe i will try to merge is somehow with the background to make it hard to find.

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast