Thread: 17 - White Hill [Azelor]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Azelor View Post
    Gravel/dirt: awful and impractical during the rainy season
    But quite likely to be the case in a poor area of the city. If it is a poor area that was once previously wealthy, as I suspect it is, then it would have bricks or paving stones in severe disrepair. Indeed it is not unlikely if it is a really poor area that people have taken the bricks or stones to build their structures. The middle class area so close would also likely be suffering from the problems in the middle and be slowly un-gentrifying as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    But quite likely to be the case in a poor area of the city. If it is a poor area that was once previously wealthy, as I suspect it is, then it would have bricks or paving stones in severe disrepair. Indeed it is not unlikely if it is a really poor area that people have taken the bricks or stones to build their structures. The middle class area so close would also likely be suffering from the problems in the middle and be slowly un-gentrifying as well.
    Yes these flat slabs would make a nice roof.

Do you want your title changed to White Hill?
    Yes please!

It's looking great Azelor! Though I'd hate to have to texture the whole district like that! ;p
    What is your district like around the theatre? I was thinking sort of a cultural hub maybe? I was thinking of perhaps putting in a theatre school, conservatoire etc in that area. I haven't actually drawn anything yet, since I heven't had to much time to work on my section, but I thought I'd check if it wouldn't clash with your ideas.
    I have no specific plan. I could even delete the nearby buildings if needs be.

And lastly, I have done some of brick work.

### Latest WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Section 17.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	3.53 MB 
ID:	91346

I'm don't really like the bricks on top of the wall. I might do it like the brick roads but I wanted a bit more diversity.
    Last edited by Azélor; 01-15-2017 at 05:39 PM.