Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 13 - District 13 [Kacey]

Hands off my orphans! (And I'm still planning to have an orphanage despite the arena)

Anyway, they're more likely to be recruited by all these street gangs we've got roaming around the place!

Don't suppose you could send me a few monks to help out with that problem?

This is looking great so far!

Guild Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Lafia View Post
    The campus looks great already Kacey, very nice Buildings! Glad to see that i might not to be the only one who doesn't like to do a single digital stroke without a nice parchment background
    Thanks Abu Lafia, You're definitely not the only one, I can't stand to draw on a white background, even my sketchbook has brown paper so it's not only digital, but pen, and pencil as well.

Guild Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Tonnichiwa View Post
    This is looking good.
    Thanks Tonnichiwa!

Guild Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Hands off my orphans! (And I'm still planning to have an orphanage despite the arena)

Anyway, they're more likely to be recruited by all these street gangs we've got roaming around the place!

Don't suppose you could send me a few monks to help out with that problem?

This is looking great so far!
    Hey, kid's love arenas, trust me I spend allot of time in one with mine, it's been a cold, cold winter.

A guild of assassin monks using mind controll, I love it, I may have to map out a training area for them in my monestary when it comes time to doing buildings, and interiors. But they work closely with the military researchers already so there may be space available under the hills as well.

This is a nice plan kacey. I think I'll refer to this area as The Campus, and it may well be linked to my little compound where the knowledge and research attained here help the druids and alchemists make the best (and worst) out of natural things The druids may well consider reinvesting some of their profits by sponsoring research and students.

Does the graduation ceremony involve picking up a large, very hot pot of sand with the wrists so that a symbol is embossed there forever, like in Kung Fu?

It's looking very promising! Damnit, everyone seems to have such great ideas!

Guild Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
    This is a nice plan kacey. I think I'll refer to this area as The Campus, and it may well be linked to my little compound where the knowledge and research attained here help the druids and alchemists make the best (and worst) out of natural things The druids may well consider reinvesting some of their profits by sponsoring research and students.

Does the graduation ceremony involve picking up a large, very hot pot of sand with the wrists so that a symbol is embossed there forever, like in Kung Fu?
    I'm sure the chemists, and botanists in my district could come up with some interesting concoctions with the help of you're alchemists, and druids. And the biomedical, and military researchers are always on the look out for new substances to test in there mind control experiments.

I've never seen Kung Fu, but this sounds like a lovely idea, I'll get to work on that symbol straight away.

Guild Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    It's looking very promising! Damnit, everyone seems to have such great ideas!
    Thanks Ilanthar, but I was thinking my area was kind of boring compared the rich history you've been developing in yours.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

lol...cant wait to see that symbol.

Guild Expert

I've actually already been working on a symbol to tie into the bottom right corner of my border, I just have to work out some symmetry problems before including it in any of my wip posts, I hope it will suffice.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast