Thread: 13 - District 13 [Kacey]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is a nice plan kacey. I think I'll refer to this area as The Campus, and it may well be linked to my little compound where the knowledge and research attained here help the druids and alchemists make the best (and worst) out of natural things The druids may well consider reinvesting some of their profits by sponsoring research and students.

Does the graduation ceremony involve picking up a large, very hot pot of sand with the wrists so that a symbol is embossed there forever, like in Kung Fu?

Guild Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
    This is a nice plan kacey. I think I'll refer to this area as The Campus, and it may well be linked to my little compound where the knowledge and research attained here help the druids and alchemists make the best (and worst) out of natural things The druids may well consider reinvesting some of their profits by sponsoring research and students.

Does the graduation ceremony involve picking up a large, very hot pot of sand with the wrists so that a symbol is embossed there forever, like in Kung Fu?
    I'm sure the chemists, and botanists in my district could come up with some interesting concoctions with the help of you're alchemists, and druids. And the biomedical, and military researchers are always on the look out for new substances to test in there mind control experiments.

I've never seen Kung Fu, but this sounds like a lovely idea, I'll get to work on that symbol straight away.