Thanks Abu Lafia, and Mouse I really appreciate the encouragement. I'm not sure when I'll have an update, in all honesty I haven't worked on this in about two weeks, I've been focusing all my free time into learning Zbrush, and the Quixel suite. Originally I was doing it to try, and make some perspective pictures of some of the buildings for District 13, and some of the crazy gadgets, and robotic stuff that I envision there. I also thought it would be neat to set up my section using Unreal engine, so I've been learning about that too.

All of this means I have to work on a better computer so I've also been rearranging my whole house to make room upstairs for the desktop which has enough power to do the things I need it too so that's been eating up allot of time too.

In all of this I've come to the realization that I'm just much more comfortable drawing people, and portraits, it's what I've always done before getting into mapping so I'm going to be focusing on characters when I'm just starting to learn the new software...

I just wish I had a community like this one to post wip's, and get critique, and feedback for all of this... I'm kind of feeling a little lost, and in the dark with it right now, but I'm excited at the same time because I've always wanted to learn 3d.