I started laying in some shapes for the campus Library, I was originally planning on using nice clean vector lines for my buildings, but I decided I want them to be more organic. I like the idea of mixing natural shapes with industrial elements, and modern technologies portrayed in an older style. I want to add more around the corners of the border, and have faint rough sketches in the background of robotic machines, and cog wheels, or devices that resemble compasses, and astrolabes, but have a more sinister purpose, and reflect some of the technology that’s being developed in this part of the city, and maybe incorporate some natural elements, maybe some plants, or vines some how. I’d like to avoid the “steam punk” feeling, but I’m not sure it’s entirely possible...I hope that made sense.

Anyway, I hope to get started on painting the Library tonight. I’ve never done buildings before so wish me luck I’m sure I’ll need it.

And ignore all my typos, I see now that I even spelled coffee wrong Why doesn’t Photoshop have spell check...

### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Guild City District 13 library test.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	7.43 MB 
ID:	91182