Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: 53 - The Hustleflow Ward [Voolf]

Hahaha - well spotted

Don't know how I managed to get distracted enough to do that, but what I meant was 'honour', not colour

Guild Expert

The map is looking spectacular Voolf, and I would love to see all those abandoned projects, I could almost bet money that they're not as bad as you think.

This is the cut version for Robbie to place on the big map.

If any CL is reading this, can you let know Robbie this is done, also its not so important, but you can change the name of this post to "The Hustleflow Ward [Voolf]". I consider this thread closed so no big deal with the name though

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Guild_City_Hustleflow_ward_cut.png 
Views:	111 
Size:	3.71 MB 
ID:	96026

Thanks.

Ps. If you want to comment map please do so in this thread, where you can find framed version, thank you.

Updated the title for you. It'll be Redrobes who updates the main map. I'm sure he'll add this when he has time.

It's a fantastic map!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

I'm just going to write DITTO on mine with an arrow pointing towards Voolf's - there's no way I can match that work of art I do think I'm going to let the neighbourhood down.

I've updated the title in the Guild City Index for you, and added a link to the Finished Maps version as well. As I understand it this second action should flag it for Redrobes attention

I already said it on your Finished Maps thread - its simply beautiful, Voolf. You should be very proud of your work on this Ward

Is the town in the south hemispere of the planet ?
    It would explains why shadows turn to the south.
    It is very beautiful map, I would like to be able to produce map at this level of quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
    I'm just going to write DITTO on mine with an arrow pointing towards Voolf's - there's no way I can match that work of art I do think I'm going to let the neighbourhood down.
    No, you won't. The only thing your neighbours want now is to connect the broken brindge . They are counting on your district.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I've updated the title in the Guild City Index for you, and added a link to the Finished Maps version as well. As I understand it this second action should flag it for Redrobes attention

I already said it on your Finished Maps thread - its simply beautiful, Voolf. You should be very proud of your work on this Ward
    Thank you Mouse !
    Quote Originally Posted by SDtylgar View Post
    Is the town in the south hemispere of the planet ?
    It would explains why shadows turn to the south.
    It is very beautiful map, I would like to be able to produce map at this level of quality.
    Yes, it is.
    I mean i am not actually sure, but looking at the entire guild world map, the guild city seems to be on the southern hemisphere.

That beeing said, my shadows almost always are beeing cast on the south-east side , there was a shadow pointer indicating the light direction for this project.... i forgot about that too, my shadows may be a little bit off.. darn
    Last edited by Voolf; 05-27-2017 at 07:47 PM.

Blog Entries

Well done Voolf for finishing ! I will add in the finished map to the overall one and make a new zoomy map shortly.

On the list of sectors there are links to the "finished maps" versions. So if you want to create a thread in the finished maps topic and post your final then on the zoomy map I will link directly to it. Also, if there is a 2017 Map Oscars like we did recently for 2016 then your map can be entered !

EDIT - Oops - I see you have already done your finished maps thread. Nice work !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Well done Voolf for finishing ! I will add in the finished map to the overall one and make a new zoomy map shortly.

On the list of sectors there are links to the "finished maps" versions. So if you want to create a thread in the finished maps topic and post your final then on the zoomy map I will link directly to it. Also, if there is a 2017 Map Oscars like we did recently for 2016 then your map can be entered !

EDIT - Oops - I see you have already done your finished maps thread. Nice work !!!
    Thanks Redrobes !
    Mouse is taking good care of this project, all i had to do is just post a map and she did all the editing and linking

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast