Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 53 - The Hustleflow Ward [Voolf]

Nice to see another city being done, looks awesome so far, what program do you use to get such clean linework? You've got those trees down!

Quote Originally Posted by snodsy View Post
    Nice to see another city being done, looks awesome so far, what program do you use to get such clean linework? You've got those trees down!
    Thanks Snodsy, i am using Krita for all my work except labeling, which is done in Inkscape.

Wonderful!

Also, the sig & logo reads clearly and looks very nice

Thanks Chashio!

Next update, with last buildings. Finally i feel step one is complete. Still so much work on it :/

If you feel like helping out a bit, I havent came up with some buildings purpose. I have marked those with numbers. If you have some nice idea for them, i am open for propositions .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Guild_City_draft_v2.0.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	5.52 MB 
ID:	95730

Meanhile i have to think in what style i should do the roofs tiles, then draw river, grass, roads..... ahhh to much to do.

This is pretty darn cool. Particularly that marketplace area, it just looks right, and looks like it actually functions as a marketplace.

There you go, you see?

And to think you had no idea what you wanted to draw when you first started this map.

It was already there inside you, just waiting to come out onto the paper in all its perfect glory

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    This is pretty darn cool. Particularly that marketplace area, it just looks right, and looks like it actually functions as a marketplace.
    Thanks, took me a while to design it this way. I wanted it to be practical, like a place when you can go around looking at stalls on one side and have regular stores on the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    There you go, you see?

And to think you had no idea what you wanted to draw when you first started this map.

It was already there inside you, just waiting to come out onto the paper in all its perfect glory
    Haha, took me long enough. Thank you for believing and suggestions from the start I just went through first pages and found this
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse
    I see you had some great ideas up your sleeve all along, you rascal! LOL!
    made me laugh again

This is coming along quickly. I looked at the numbered places and came up kinda blank, except I keep picturing complaints coming from the building north of the 24/7 store

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

The number 5 is without a doubt the barracks for the intervention group of the river police! The 6 could be the temple of gravity ?
    Anyway, I love the work you've done here !

Quote Originally Posted by Chashio View Post
    This is coming along quickly. I looked at the numbered places and came up kinda blank, except I keep picturing complaints coming from the building north of the 24/7 store
    Haha, yeah that may be true.

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    The number 5 is without a doubt the barracks for the intervention group of the river police! The 6 could be the temple of gravity ?
    Anyway, I love the work you've done here !
    #5 is quite interesting i would definately see there a police station/outpost. #6 is such a cool idea. The Temple of Gravity.... but i think it will not fit my quite ordinary district - which is rather university-student oriented.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast