Thread: 30 - The Water Merchants [Redrobes]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Well I guess its ok for you to use a few of my orphans to run in the treadmill, but I want them well fed and properly paid, mind - and only half hour turns at most
    Hah yes I think the several highest water merchants - whome I really neeed to name at some point - would have no qualms about having some cheap labour to run the crane under the supervision of one of his lackeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
    Pulley systems and cranes and that were commonly known as derricks at one time... What will you call your crane and why?
    Thats an interesting story there. I didn't know about that one. Some of the big seige engines and some particularly famous capital punishment items have been named. I am guessing that this will be a particularly, if not the, biggest crane in the city or in fact for a large distance around. I think these names get generated from the people rather than from the owners. So I think it best if other people name it.

I have some pictures now that I have made it in 3D and got an icon image for you all as well - should you want to have a top down crane icon... I have put it into my sector but I think ill need a new post for it because of the tag.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crane_3D_01.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	210.1 KB 
ID:	92078   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crane_Icon.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	92079