Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 41 - The Old Cartographers' Guild Hall and Administrative Quarter [Robbie]

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    Yeah, this website started as an extension of the campaign Cartographers mailing list. There was no cc forum at the time so I made one.

Sent from my m8wl using Tapatalk
    Its great here

I'm very happy that you did!

See, I knew this place had something to do with CC - it's the reason I dithered joining because I thought it was for users of CC only.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by snodsy View Post
    Hey Robbie, can you let me know where the overlook to the power plant is located along the border? I'll bring the trees down at that point.
    There's a section of road on the southern right side that I've rounded. That's where I was thinking. Not sure how I'm going to draw it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    Good to know you're better and plotting some buildings in the southern area. I am just about to post a latest WIP of my section, which may be of use to maintain a certain "trend" in terms of density and layout (or not, just saying...)
    Thanks for that! You are definitely helping me with building density and scale. Since I've not done this in a long time, I'm drawing heavily from my neighbors influences and styles. I'll try not to rip you all off

Here's an update! I've started forming some direction with the novelty buildings. That right upper section is dedicated to hosting issues. hopefully it's not too hokey. I also started playing with texture again Let me know if it sucks. It's not final.

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Section 41.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	5.31 MB 
ID:	91518
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Blog Entries

Nice ! Is there going to be a room 404 where you put all the missing stuff ?

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Question

Not much to show still...Trodding along drawing buildings...it's not so much the skill as it is the planning thats slow going. I'm also not good at clustering buildings together. If anyone has any ideas for the overlook to snodsy's section and how to draw it, I'd love some suggestions there.

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Section-41-draft6.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	91721
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Hey Robbie

Its coming along nicely now.

I think 'overlook' must be an American term for something. I don't understand what it is. Are you talking about a view point?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456