Thread: Guild City - Overall Map

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by DarkInfinity View Post
    Well, I do have a cave underneath my section I need to map out eventually... as far as how well it goes/ popularity I'm putting my vote for an annual/ semi-annual/ biannual (not sure how often people will be ready for something like this) event for picking a city or area to do a community event to map out. The options are (almost) endless. We could map out caves in one of the mountain ranges, buildings within the cities, even different cities with different angles (some cities could be smaller so we get a smaller section so maybe have an angled view for more details instead of top down.) Along with being fun, it gets people to try different styles of mapping as well. Pushing our boundaries. Perhaps I am getting ahead of myself... just some food for thought.
    Yeah, that was also discussed in the Guild world threads, and it would be nice perhaps to set up something slightly formal like that. This occurrence happened more organically then a planned event. Perhaps in the challenge suggestion threads one could also put up guild world suggestions for a semi-annual (assuming that's the one that means twice a year?) mapping project. Alternatively people could put up three poll options on their suggestions: "Yes." "No." and "GuildWorld project"?

Edit: For instance we could have a group Guild dungeon, which would be extensive and super cool I think.
    Last edited by Falconius; 01-19-2017 at 09:49 AM.