Thread: Guild City - Overall Map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by DarkInfinity View Post
    @Mouse - There is nothing wrong with leaving things the way they are, it was just a suggestion for a more structured event (I like structure more than others I'm ok with that )
    LOL! You and I are opposite in that sense. I come here to get away from structures. I find they limit my spontaneity and creativity, but then I've always been a bit wild and eccentric/unconventional. However, I do understand that there are people here who function better when they are working with a structure

EDIT: I think it might be best to move it back over to one of the other Guild City threads - maybe the original poll thread?
    Last edited by Mouse; 01-19-2017 at 03:01 PM.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected DarkInfinity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    LOL! You and I are opposite in that sense. I come here to get away from structures. I find they limit my spontaneity and creativity, but then I've always been a bit wild and eccentric/unconventional. However, I do understand that there are people here who function better when they are working with a structure
    I have two young children, I have plenty of unstructured wildness. Although to be fair, if I don't reign in my creativity/spontaneity I would never get anything done, I would be a perpetual thinker and never a doer.
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." ~ Lao Tzu