Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip 38 - Compass Rose Vineyard [Chops]

Surrounding Districts:
    19 -
    31 - Lorelei
    37 - Jalerym
    50 -
    51 -

Every Guild needs its own wine right? If y'all think it sounds good i'd like to use the large footprint of 38 with the tiered eastern slope as a place to grow grapes. And then up the hill in the North West corner of 38 would be the large classy winery with tasting room and estate. The name came from brainstorming themes off of the Guild City concept. I could possibly do a compass rose shaped vineyard since it is also quite central on the overall map, but it would likely not be big enough to be visible when zoomed out. So instead I will likely incorporate the compass rose design into the grand entrance to the winery. I've been to a few winery's in Napa California that take their grand entrances quite seriously!

I just signed up and am still getting a lay of the land. If any of my neighbors want to chat please let me know! Specifically 31 since I practically envelope you.

If there is anyone up hill that wants to pump me their "gray" water to irrigate my vines that could work, otherwise I'll create a ground pump to tap into 31s water stream.

-Chops
    Last edited by Chops; 01-15-2017 at 09:00 PM.