Thread: Series of Maps for a D&D podcast/worldbook

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default [Taken] Series of Maps for a D&D podcast/worldbook

Hello all I produce a D&D podcast and we’re looking at eventually doing a world book with all kinds of art, maps and whatnot, but before that we’re looking at re-creating the world we play in - the current one we use is what our DM uses for personal games and we’re wanting something to differentiate as we never thought we’d get the traction we have and there's a few things he's not 100% happy with.

At this stage, we’d love to get someone involved with us in the early stage of development, partly so we don’t just have a bunch of sad looking islands looking sad next to each other and partly so we can have a consistent style going forward as well as build up a portfolio of resources.

The current plan is to have a world shaped like a cup or a chalice and it’d be an ongoing project as once the world map’s completed we’ll move on to countries, cities, towns and so on!

Just contact me here or at jl[dot]zammit86[at]gmail[dot]com

Edit: Thanks for all that replied to me, replying/sorting out the emails - thank you all for being wonderful people!
    Last edited by Joel L. Zammit; 01-16-2017 at 09:50 AM.

I've sent you an e-mail, I am very interested!

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Derek Von Zarovich's Avatar

Hello Joel, I'm interested, I specialize in D&D content. You can see my work at www.elventower.com I already sent you an email too.
    I'm the owner of www.elventower.com, I spend my time writing DM tips and guides for my website and drawing all kinds of maps to share them online.

I also crowdsource my work here www.patreon.com/elventower