Thread: Hello everyone :D

Post Hello everyone :D

Hello people! I am Schwarzkraut and I just joined this forum because I saw that some of my favourite map makers are active on this website.
    I too like mapmaking and hope to learn and teach some stuff about it on my time on this board.
    For the record I have also made maps and hope to improve here.

Some examples:

Even though I've nearly only made alternate-history, I want to focus on worldbuilding now.

See you

Default Nice to meet you!

Hello Schwarzkraut! I have recently been enticed to this site as well. I'm hoping to get into this community myself, and have made good use of many of the tutorials and guides here. Your map looks like a political one. I, personally, am more interested in fictional artistic maps, but of course, to each their own.

Welcome!

Hoping to show you the start of my first map ever soon enough, but I want to make sure it's just right for now, to avoid my tendancy to nitpick every little detail of my own work.

Now for some random emoticons.

:P8):idea: :shock::twisted::arrow:>:):?::!:

Quote Originally Posted by DeathUnbound View Post
    Hello Schwarzkraut! I have recently been enticed to this site as well. I'm hoping to get into this community myself, and have made good use of many of the tutorials and guides here. Your map looks like a political one. I, personally, am more interested in fictional artistic maps, but of course, to each their own.

Welcome!

Hoping to show you the start of my first map ever soon enough, but I want to make sure it's just right for now, to avoid my tendancy to nitpick every little detail of my own work.

Now for some random emoticons.

I am looking forward to see you succeed!