Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The World of Leth

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

Another beautiful map from Voolf! Great job on this one. I cannot really say anything then what has already been said either except that LargusMeans has got himself a great map from a great Cartographer.

Quote Originally Posted by LargusMeans View Post
    This is exactly what I asked for him to try show, such an amazing comment to read.
    Haha, that is wonderful. He did the job well!

By the way, Voolf, I would love to see some tutorials by you someday.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Quote Originally Posted by Tonnichiwa
    Another beautiful map from Voolf! Great job on this one. I cannot really say anything then what has already been said either except that LargusMeans has got himself a great map from a great Cartographer.
    Thank you Tonnichiwa. Personally i am waiting for your next city map. Last one was very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE
    Quote Originally Posted by LargusMeans
    This is exactly what I asked for him to try show, such an amazing comment to read.
    Haha, that is wonderful. He did the job well!
    That is indeed very nice comment Josiah. Emarda was one of the things i had to think how to depict it. I am glad you see it the way i wanted it to be seen

Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE
    By the way, Voolf, I would love to see some tutorials by you someday.
    Hope i can do some in future too, but first i have to polish my technique, there is still much "undoing" and "redrawing" to have the desired effect.

Guild Expert

I can't believe I missed this until now. I loved following the WIP thread, you're like my favourite cartographer right now, and the glimmer of hope that there may one day be a tutorial is really exciting.

Thanks Kacey. It is so nice to hear that my maps are an inspiration for you. I have my favourite cartographers too in the guild.

Ahem... Kacey isn't the only one drawing inspiration from you

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Ahem... Kacey isn't the only one drawing inspiration from you
    I imagine there must be others, since i get so many positive reviews.
    But Mouse, your last Road to Tiamis speak for itself, you can do amazing stuff. Maybe you dont feel like it yet, but you know already how to draw great things. I guess we all are waiting for your next piece like that.
    Last edited by Voolf; 01-30-2017 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    ...But Mouse, your last Road to Tiamis speak for itself, you can do amazing stuff. Maybe you dont feel like it yet, but you know already how to draw great things. I guess we all are waiting for your next piece like that.
    Ah but! Is The Road to Tiamis really a map, I ask myself? (anyone wishing to discuss that matter should hop on over to the right thread here so as not to overwhelm Voolf's thread ) I seem to be stuck in landscape painting mode as far as hand drawn maps are concerned. I will have to try and raise the point of view quite a lot so that its more usefully ISO perspective before I do another one of those

In the meantime, I drool over your lovely regional/world maps

Fantastic map, Voolf! You are a very skilled cartographer. This is just incredible!

Can't wait to see more!

Thank you Matthew.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345