Thread: Three RPG Book Maps

Default Three RPG Book Maps

Hi all!

I’m looking for someone to do some work on a new project. I’m looking for three professional maps for a tabletop RPG adventure. This is a paid commission, the final amount can be discussed by email or private message. I’m willing to provide payment through PayPal upon the completion of the work.

If your interested, please let me know, if your available, what kind of price range and how long it would take. The maps are the final thing needed for the books, written work, artwork etc have already been completed so I’m looking for someone who can work fairly quickly. To help things along I have already completed sketches of the maps I need so that might help speed up the process. I’m mainly concerned with linework and coloring really.

As this is a commercial project, I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

You can leave a message here, but you can contact me a little more directly at blueswordgames@gmail.com

Thanks!