Thread: Map(s) for TTRPG Campaign Setting

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Logan Medved's Avatar

Default Map(s) for TTRPG Campaign Setting

I am looking for a professional cartographer that is willing and able to go on a journey with me to help me flesh out the geographical details of my D&D world. I've been working on this campaign setting on and off for about a year now and have accrued several ideas and sketches of how I want things to look, but I lack the time to actually put into a nice looking series of maps.

Style:
    I'm impartial and very open to what style these maps are done in. I prefer to see an artists previous work and build off that. If you're interested in the project, we can speak more about it in email.

Quality:
    I would prefer something leaning more on the professional side but I feel like the term "professional" is a bit subjective. The end goal for any maps created would be for use in pdfs that would be sold on RPGDrivethru or dmsguild.com but that may be some time out. Again, we can talk about more specifics in email.

Time Constraint:
    No real time constraint.

Copyright:
    As I would be paying for these maps, I would hope I would retain ownership and use of the maps but I am 100% completely alright with posting credits and links to any sort of professional portal that could help one get more work. Once again, things that can be discussed in further detail in email.

Contact info:
    Best way to reach me is lmedved5000@gmail.com. Once an initial connection is made, I can offer more direct lines of contact so the creative process can progress at a quickened pace.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Cirias's Avatar

Hi Logan,

I just sent you over an email (Curious Cartography).

Cheers,
    James

I sent you an email.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM