Thread: World of Zuthora needs a map! Fantasy novel.

Default World of Zuthora needs a map! Fantasy novel.

Hi!
    I'm currently working on my first novel. A fantasy story called: 'Tales Of Numeria: The Winged Army'. And I need a map to place my realms.
    I've made some rough sketches, that will provide guidelines to the cartographer. And I have the majority of the world created in my mind. So, it won't be a difficult task, to someone with talent.
    I'll be leaving a link to my blog, where you can find a detailed timeline of Zuthora.

(http://littlepiecesmakeawhole.blogsp...rtant.html?m=0)

I'm a Portuguese. So, if you find an error or two in he translation, my apologies...
    If someone is interested, we can discuss more details, later.
    I'm not rich. And I can't pay an enormous amount of money for the map. But, if the job is well done, I'll pay a fair price.
    Thank you all! PLEASE REPLY!

Hi Morgoth69,

I'd like to work with you on this map project.

You can judge my skills here, here, here, here, here and last, here.

And here's a link to my DA page with my finished maps.

http://thomrey81.deviantart.com

If you're willing to work with me, shoot me a mail so we can discuss more. Here's my contact : thomrey[at]hotmail[dot]com

Regards.

Thomas
    Last edited by ThomasR; 02-08-2017 at 08:18 AM.

Hey Morgoth69,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
    Daniel

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Morgoth69,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

From what part of Portugal do you are? I am from Spain so if you live in north Portugal we could talk in person.

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade

Hi Morgoth69

You can look at my maps in my profile and also here for B&W. If you see anything you like, you can contact me at rafal.zatwarnicki [at] gmail [dot] com.

Cheers
    Rafal

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Hi André,

looks like an interesting project you have there. I'd like to work with you. I'm an experieneced freelance cartographer. Among my clients have been writers, small publishers, successful Kickstarter projects and RPG enthusiasts so far.´

Please take a look at my portfolio here. If you see something that you like, go ahead and contact me either via my Contact Form or directly by email at wolfmaster [at] gmx [dot] net.

Kind regards,
    Sebastian

Hello Andre,

Hello,

I'm interested in taking on your commission. I have produced a map for a book before so I have some experience with what you need. I'd be interested to learn more about your project and the specifications of your maps. Below are the links to my cartographic profile and user page here on the CG.
    I'm looking forward to hearing back from you!

Thanks,
    Zach Bodenner (zachary (dot) bodenner (at) gmail.com

http://cargocollective.com/BodennerC...phic-Portfolio

https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...p?albumid=4446