Thread: Topographic Map

Help Topographic Map

Hey,

I am looking for someone who can make me a topographic map of the mountains surrounding the San Franscisco Bay. I know this forum is mostly devoted to fantasy, but I figured it was worth a shot.

I am trying to create a map/checklist of all of my favorite peaks to climb around the area. I am more than willing to pay the artist via PayPal. I would provide a list of 10 - 12 mountains in the area along with a short description of each peak and the artist would format that information into a map. The map would also include next to the description of each peak a box to tick once you have climbed the peak as well as a line to fill in the date that you climbed it. As for copyright, I would like to retain it myself.

Let me know by email if you would be interested in helping me with the project.
    sgroff2__AT__gmail.com
    - Replace __AT__ with @

Thanks,

Spencer

Hi Spencer,

I sent you an email about this job; not sure if you got it.
    Were you still looking for assistance?

Regards,
    wm

Quote Originally Posted by spencer View Post
    Hey,

I am looking for someone who can make me a topographic map of the mountains surrounding the San Franscisco Bay. I know this forum is mostly devoted to fantasy, but I figured it was worth a shot.

I am trying to create a map/checklist of all of my favorite peaks to climb around the area. I am more than willing to pay the artist via PayPal. I would provide a list of 10 - 12 mountains in the area along with a short description of each peak and the artist would format that information into a map. The map would also include next to the description of each peak a box to tick once you have climbed the peak as well as a line to fill in the date that you climbed it. As for copyright, I would like to retain it myself.

Let me know by email if you would be interested in helping me with the project.
    sgroff2__AT__gmail.com
    - Replace __AT__ with @

Thanks,

Spencer