Thread: Cold Sleep Pod for Sci-Fi Games

Default Cold Sleep Pod for Sci-Fi Games

I had a private client that was looking for a cold sleep pod in both a top down and an isometric view, so this is what I created. I used Wings3D to model the pod and Daz3D to render it, then I finished the texturing in Xara Designer Pro x11, a vector drawing application, and exported to PNG format, 100 ppi.

GP

Name:  cold-sleep-pod-top-down.png
Views: 306
Size:  20.5 KBName:  cold-sleep-pod-isometric.png
Views: 302
Size:  22.3 KB
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Looks very nice.

Thanks, Voolf!

Since I took the effort to download a human male 3D model for the cold sleep pod, I decided to take advantage of it, and use it as a base to build some battle armor. While working on my space station map, I created some instances of battle armor, but used my EVA suit of past design. Since I do consider the EVA suit unarmored, I wanted to have an alternate space suit model I can call my battle armor. So I just created this and will upgrade my space station map with these before I complete the station map - which I am getting back to, tomorrow.

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	battle-armor.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	92577
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations