Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Batikshal Empire

Professional Artist SteffenBrand's Avatar

This is incredible, Ilanthar! Came over from Facebook just so I can get you the rep you so clearly deserve for this. I mean... LOOKATITDAMMIT!
    The only thing I'd have done differently would be the kraken so it would be on land or on water only (nothing else crosses those lines) - but it's just taste.

Keep that up, your client (was it a commission?) I think can be really happy!
    Best wishes, Steffen
    Visit me on ArtStation.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

I can't believe this is finally finished Ilanthar! Always a pleasure to watch your work develop. What a style and what a result. Beautiful illustrations, colour, linework, everything. Just lovely!

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Rongar's Avatar

I somehow missed the fact that the map is now finished. I was still waiting for an update in the WIP thread, lol. Awesome job, Ilanthar. Repped and rated.

BySteffen Brand
    This is incredible, Ilanthar! Came over from Facebook just so I can get you the rep you so clearly deserve for this. I mean... LOOKATITDAMMIT!
    The only thing I'd have done differently would be the kraken so it would be on land or on water only (nothing else crosses those lines) - but it's just taste.

Keep that up, your client (was it a commission?) I think can be really happy!
    Best wishes, Steffen
    Thanks a lot Steffen ! I was a bit bothered by the Echidnea too (the "kraken"), but It was that or make it smaller... It wasn't a commission, just a practice and a map for my Egishirgal setting.
    And I suppose I should thank J.Edward for the Facebook post (and I guess ChickPea as well ).

By GLS
    I can't believe this is finally finished Ilanthar! Always a pleasure to watch your work develop. What a style and what a result. Beautiful illustrations, colour, linework, everything. Just lovely!
    Thanks a lot, GLS ! I'll probably do the other maps of the same setting with this style (so, 10 other maps... for the main world).

By Rongar
    I somehow missed the fact that the map is now finished. I was still waiting for an update in the WIP thread, lol. Awesome job, Ilanthar. Repped and rated.
    Thanks Rongar ! Sometimes, it's easy to miss a "finished" map .

Thanks a lot Francesca !

Great work Ilanthar! Nice map and even nicer illustrations!

Thank you very much, Tom !

A very fine piece. The mountains are nicely done.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thanks a lot, Arsheesh !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast