Thread: Trouble Uploading Images

Help Trouble Uploading Images

So Ive been able to post a couple images. The first one went up with no problem, the second one I posted I had trouble but it eventually went up. And Im having the same problem in regards to uploading. I choose my album and it says "file size exceeds file size quota by 3.00 MB" every time without fail. So I thought Id create a new album and upload it separate but the same issue arises. This happens before I even choose a file to begin with; it pulls that up right after I click "upload image". What am I doing wrong? Thank you to anyone who reads this

It may be that you only have one post. There was album abuse by spammers a while back and you are now required to have five posts on the forums before many of the full features become available, such as creating albums.

Jordan, what size is the image you're trying to upload? I'm not sure if you're aware, but there are limitations on upload sizes. You can see them here. I suspect the problem is likely that you're still on moderation until you make five comments, but just thought I'd double check in case you're trying to upload a huge file.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"