Thread: RPG Maps for original world to be used in Campaigns

Guild Applicant

Post RPG Maps for original world to be used in Campaigns

Hello!

I heard about this website online while looking for resources and maps for an upcoming campaign I am creating. You all seem to do such great work, and I thought it might be great if I could commission Maps from some of you for these worlds. Unfortunately, I am very short on cash, and a Paid option is very unlikely from me. So if one of you would like to assist me, it would be greatly appreciated!

Main request:
    A world Map w/ three seperate continents, Named Rykan, Nirrah, and Pretiv. Pretiv in particular would be south, and covered mostly in tundra, while Rykan would be mostly grassland/forest, and Nirrah would be Desert/Mountains.

Sub request:
    A full map of Rykan, complete with city/village locations as well as a Capital city and large Port city.

Completely optional:
    Full maps of Nirrah and Pretiv, both sparsely populated, but each with a Capital and Port city.
    Maps of 5 towns in Rykan, as well as Capital City and Port City maps.

Once again, I know this is a LOT to ask, but this campaign won't be starting for about a month, so I have time to wait. If the work is exceptional and I have the means, future map projects would go to the person doing this, as well as being paid.

Thank you very much for at least reading this, and I hope to hear from someone soon!

Guild Applicant

FORGOT STUFF!

Theme: High Fantasy. (The maps will be used for Dungeons and Dragons)

Use: Map(s) will be used on Roll20, an online tabletop simulator, so no need for printed versions here.

Size: As mentioned, these will be used on an online tabletop, so Size isn't too important, but if they're too small, I'll be losing detail!

Contact: ruinrequiem--at--gmail(dot)com Take away the --/at is @/(dot) is .