Thread: Need help with a map for my Medieval D&D game I am DMing

Default Need help with a map for my Medieval D&D game I am DMing

I have been trying for about 2 weeks now and I just cannot do it on my own I am looking for some help with creating my world for our game.
    I am looking for a map with about 2 or 3 continents they could have large bodies of water in between each continent. The continents should have rivers and road ways with some indications of small towns and larger holds. I do not need any detail of these towns or holds just the general map as to help with the direction the party is going I'm looking for something with about 200 mils per inch on the map itself. Like I had stated in the title this is going to be for a Medieval game so the setting should be of that type of era almost like the game Skyrim. I would like to be able to print the map out on just 1 singles sheet of printer paper as this will just be used a reference. Color would be awesome but black and white would be fine as well. I know its a rush but I would love to have this available in like 2 weeks. If you would like to come up with names for the different towns or holds that is perfectly fine if not I can contribute at least that much. The detail does not have to be that in depth as long as the areas of the holds towns and dungeons etc. are clearly stated where they are as well as the roads and rivers. I would like to also request some mountains as well as the top part of the map be a labeled as a snowy/icy region. There would need to be 3-4 Large cities on each continent as well as multiple small towns to make it work with the campaign. I do not nor do I wish to have copyright protection on this.

Please feel free to contact me if you need more info on this as this is a new account I cannot accept pm's but here is my email
    gary. primecomms at gmail.com

Thank you for any and all help with this map and I am open to any and all suggestions to this as well
    Last edited by supersid2007; 03-06-2017 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Trying to label as paid

Default Paid?

If it would help I might be able to pay someone a little to help make this map it would just depend on the detail and quality of the map

Default Taken

Thank you so much for the help but this has been taken by someone