Thread: New Worldbuilder !

Default New Worldbuilder !

Hello world !

I'm a 22 years old french guy - so sorry for my frog speaking - who likes many stuffs as ; reading, writing, roleplaying (especially in fantasy), listen musics, watching movies, series and animes, etc ... (also drinking, but i'm not sure it's something to be proud of x)

I have a terrible accent and - unfortunately - i write (my stories) only in french (for now) but i can manage to read and communicate in english, even if i don't have a Shakespearian vocabulary ^^

I'm here because i build a world for my originals RPG / stories since a few years (background, magic system, races, mythology, etc), but i'm not very skilled in drawing and i want to create a 'coherent' map (i think fantasy is not meant to be strictly realistic but at least credible, you see ?).

Sooo... i hope my short presentation is enough and i'll learn from this amazing community =)

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Hey, welcome to the Guild, Wheelzard. If you want to dive right in, check out the Tutorials Forum - there's all kinds of good stuff in there to learn from. And feel free to ask questions or PM us (when you get to 5 posts) any time.

Hi Wheelzard, and welcome! There are quite a lot of French speakers here, so if you're ever struggling with English translation, someone will be able to help. Looking forward to seeing some of your maps.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Thank you for your welcome ! I will check the tutos for sure ^^