I fixed the placement and some colours. also removed the emboss on the edges of the isles/continents(I hate it). For next update I will probably make the stroke less obvious. I will have to start on rivers soon. I hope there is no problem with me posting here daily. I'm excited for the map.
Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
I like the look of the revised mountains, but maybe there's too many of them now? Unless this is a very very mountainous world in which case disregard. I also preferred the flatter, whiter poles you had before; they looked more forbidding.
Quote Originally Posted by kacey View Post
I have to agree with Diamond again, I really preferred the poles in the earlier versions, the map is starting to look a bit too busy now in my opinion. If you could maybe even find a balance somewhere in between I think it would be an improvement, You just went a little too far with it I think.
Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
Thirded. The "cleaner" poles looked a lot better. Unless you absolutely need the map to show the mountains at the poles, I'd suggest going back to the previous look, or, as kacey suggested, finding a good middle ground.
Thank you for the feedback, I kind of thought the same but I thought it was only because I've been staring at it quite a long time. I have taken your feedback into account and this is the next version(actually skipped a version in here because it wouldn't upload to imgur but you can see it at http://imgur.com/a/qCxvo)