Thread: Fantasy Map for a Novel

Map Fantasy Map for a Novel

Hi,

I'm looking to pay someone for making a world map for my novel. I started one on Cartographer 3, but I am a novice and it is taking me so long to do it, and I'd like it to look professional. Click here to see a rough map of what I'd generally like.

You can add more countries if you'd like. The names of the countries that I do have should remain the same, as well as the physical names, but feel free to add more if you think it would be better. I'd like it to remain one large continent, with the hint of another at the bottom right with the islands in between. As for scale, I don't know. I would like it to be the same as a typical fantasy map you would read in typical fantasy novel or series. I need more cities and towns for sure, and any modifications you think should be incorporated to make it appear more realistic.

As for style, I'm not sure what you would call it, but I'd like it in colour. Click here for a sample that I found on the Internet. I'd like it to have typical physical attributes, country name, capital city, city names, town names, political borders and major roads.

For quality and size, I'd like it semi-professional (unless you think I'm better off having it look professional). I'd like to be able to print it with good quality on a 11" x 17" size paper. For the dimensions, please make it whatever you feel appropriate. As for rastor or vector, I don't know what those are, so again, whatever you deem best.

As for time, I'm hoping to get it in the next two weeks if possible.

I would like to have copyright to the map.

You can contact me a d.a.annis--at--gmail.com

Thanks!

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Cirias's Avatar

Hi dannis, I just sent you an email. Very interested in this project

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

you've got mail
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!

Taken.

Thanks!