Thread: Map for adult PC game

Default Map for adult PC game

I'm an indy adult game designer and I need a map for an upcoming game where you are attempting to set up your own cult.

The setting is 'day after tomorrow' and the scale is regional, with 3 big cities, 10 towns, 20 villages and 20 or so landmarks. I'm thinking the cities and towns will require mini-maps as they will contain approx. subset landmarks within them. The mini-maps don't need to be articulated in detail, just a sense of a city street grid perhaps.

Timing isn't immediate; would a month be enough time to complete?

Budget is negotiable but I'll suggest $250 USD and I would pay via PayPal upon receipt of final file.

If you're interested, could you please 1.) respond here or email me at selectacorp@mail.com (I don't have pm as I joined specifically so I could post this request) and 2.) please post/send me a link to a portfolio of previous work.

NOTE: This map would be used in an adult game, so if this is an issue, please be advised. The map content wouldn't represent any adult elements but just sayin'.

FYI-- I have now commissioned this job; please do not reply

thanks to this forum-- you've helped me find a cartographer and a member has made a nice fee! win-win