Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April / May '17 Lite Challenge: Map Cartographerville

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Going by texture scale alone, would I be right in thinking that the bottom left is a map of the islands showing where they sit off the mainland coast, and that the one above it is a slight enlargement of the islands? Would that make the one to the right of it a greater enlargement of just one of those islands, and the remaining two panels either scenes or sections?
    Aye; that is fairly correct:
    The left panel is a major island with many minor islands, with the lower left panel being the surrounding area, and the upper left panel showing some generalized geography for one of those minor archipelagos.
    The panel directly to the right of the left panel is a single island from that archipelago; the far right panel is an enlarged cross-section.

Don't worry about it, Mouse; I enjoy reading interpretations.
    Thank you for the kind words, folks.
    Last edited by 000; 04-29-2017 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Oh... all right then, but if I end up putting 000 off finishing the map, then I'm REEEEALY sorry 000!

I see a man on a balcony holding a rose out in front of him as if to give it to someone
    I am sorry Mouse you got it wrong.

Its not his back but front. He is sitting in a chair with his arm up. There is a parrot or eagle sitting on his arm.

Wecome to the challange zero zero zero.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12