Thread: World Map for my D&D game

Post World Map for my D&D game

This is a map I made with incarnate, the scale is wrong and I have no skill in map making of graphic design or even drawing, and I'd like to have someone making it properly...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map (2).jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	95154

On my map, each square is roughly 60 square miles, but I'd like to have the scale two times larger. (to include smaller villages that are not shown on the map)

Each named villages icons would be medium-sized towns, owned by lords. Castles and some bigger towns would be capitals, where kings are seated. Some fortresses are fortified cities. There are some swamp lands between "Naïla" and "CatelBlanc" (those island looking things) and everything south of "Le Trait" is desert. The map should be roughly 30 inches wide by 20 inches high.

The style I'm looking for is something akin to:

https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...0&d=1446001509

https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...0&d=1397193813

The map will be used for a Homebrew DnD game only, the artist can keep the copyright of the map, the only thing I'd like would be to be able to change the name of towns, as some are likely to be conquered throughout the game (so maybe a layer in photoshop that I can edit to change the name of the settlements) If it is not doable, I can understand.

I'm not too sure how much this would cost, but I'm willing to pay a couple hundred dollars for a pro / semi-pro quality map. I would make the payment through paypal.

To contact me:

nicolasmarechal1983 --at-- gmail --dot-- com

Thank you guys!

I sent you an email.