Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars - Ships of the Old Republic

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    I remember that in KotOR you could tweak lightsabers playing with crystals. The benchmark were you could do it was in the cargo hold of the ship.
    Aaaah, it's been too long since I played this game. I really wouldn't remember. I do believe that in the KotOR II you had this workbench in the garage room, where you could upgrade your items and weapons etc. I assume you had something in SWTOR

Wow! You're making these maps so incredibly fast I just can't keep up with you here!

Beautiful - twice over

Woah, this is a must nominee for a structure map of 2017.

Which one!!!

I think we might have to club together and each nominate a different one

Does not matter, in this case one speaks for all.

I'd have to post the maps in the finished maps forum to qualify them anyways. So I think I'll do it the same way I did this, post the whole collection in one thread. Then you can nominate the whole collection I guess. Or would it be better to post them all separately?

When a map is nominated from a collection of maps in the same thread it is named as the nominated map, so you could do it either way, really

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Still loving the bits of tech you're putting in here. The circle below right from the bridge, the details in the engines. You've really filled in the space with great pieces, the whole thing is awesome. Nice work!

If you put them separately in one thread we have to vote only for one. You could make all in one image, but i guess that would be really BIG one.

where I combine the whole collection. Otherwise I'd feel like I would be spamming the finished maps forum with my maps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshon View Post
    Still loving the bits of tech you're putting in here. The circle below right from the bridge, the details in the engines. You've really filled in the space with great pieces, the whole thing is awesome. Nice work!
    Thank you meshon! Glad you like it! I just try to fill everything in as good as I can. It helps that these ships are used in the game. There's a lot of reference material from many different angles.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast