Hello talented artists, I have been running a home brew game now and am going to be starting a new campaign this summer and I want to go all out and have a world map as well as various regions hashed out in order for me to have a wonder out world.

Description: What I am looking for is someone who likes having artistic freedom, I am looking for a broad map and names can be freeform just as long as they're fantasy names. The game is your standard dnd game with the setting in the medicalish era... castles dragons etc, cities of commerce trade etc. I'm open to color or an antique style look where it's brown and tan in color. I'm looking for a landmass similar to this one, with the region maps zoomed in on each of the major provinces or kingdoms. https://oneclaymore.files.wordpress..../09/valcia.jpg

I like the style of this as wel but am open to doing it not in color. The only difference I'd really like would be a crater somewhere in the landmass that is surrounded by mountains where it would be essentially a land where no one goes and was the result of the pantheon wiping the planet of life and starting over with our people and is left there as a reminder that we are to serve the gods.

I'm open to anything please shoot me an email at
Racer4a@gmail.com and I will get back to you promptly.